Phosphoric fertilizers are manufactured by adding acid to ground or pulverized phosphate rock. Phosphate (SSP) is produced by employing sulfuric acid to chemically extract phosphate from phosphate rock. Organic phosphorus fertilizer has also been discovered in animal remains or in composted animal manure .Unrefined rock phosphate is also used as organic fertilizer, but it can take a number of years by plants to split it down enough for plants to access the nutrients.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/phosphoric-fertilizer-market.html
The main driver for phosphorous fertilizer market is the agriculture industry. Plants need phosphorous for cell division, growth, photosynthesis, and nuclear formation. Phosphorous compounds transfer and store energy in plants. Hence most crops require significant amount of phosphorous during early stages of growth as deficiency of phosphorous leads to stunting, purpling, or browning on lower leaves or base stem of plants.
However heavy doses of phosphorus fertilizer have no considerable result on roots, as most of the phosphorus utilized ends up getting washed away by rain before the plants can benefit from it. Excess use of phosphorus fertilizer is a serious threat to water quality because it enters waterways through the storm drains. Phosphorus can also flourish unwanted aquatic plants and green algae that exhaust oxygen in water. Low water oxygen levels kills fish and other aquatic animals. Low oxygen levels in water also increases the cost of drinking water purification. Hence, U.S. has banned the use of phosphor in fertilizers.
Asia Pacific is leading consumer of phosphorous fertilizer followed by Europe and North America. Some of the leading manufacturers in phosphoric fertilizer market are Foskor, Yara International ASA, Omnia, Sasol Nitro, Ma’aden Phosphate Company and others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
More Reports On Chemical & Materials Market: – http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/chemical-market-reports-2.html
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company providing global business research reports and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers.
TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources along with various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information which is indispensable for businesses to sustain their competitive edge.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
- Our research reports cover global markets, present analysis and forecast for a period of five years.
- The market structure and forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through primaries conducted with industry players and key opinion leaders (KOLs).
- Respondents are led through a questionnaire to gather quantitative and qualitative inputs on their operations, performance, strategies and views on the overall market, including key developments and technology trends.
- Data from interviews are then consolidated, checked for consistency and accuracy, and inserted into the Transparency Market Research data model to arrive at the market numbers following the bottom–up approach.
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
Browse Market Research Report:-