Pandemic diseases are well defined as infectitious diseases which affects a large population across continents or even worldwide. The most prominent pandemic diseases occurred and currently still prevalent affecting a class of population includes avian influenza, cholera, influenza, leptospirosis, SARS and coronavirus infection, tularemia and viral hepatitis. In addition HIV is also considered as one of the pandemic disease as per WHO (World Health Organization) classification. The influenza virus infection is the most commonly occurring pandemic disease globally. A pandemic occurs when an influenza virus affects mass population, which has never occurred to humans before and there is no developed immunity to fight against this infection. The pandemic infections are responsible for high mortality, morbidity and social disruptions. These infections include strain of influenza A (H1N1), swine flu, chicken pox, cholera, meningitis, viral hepatitis and plague have emerged and caused high mortality.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pandemic-control-technologies.html
Timely detection of these diseases may help in reducing the morbidity and mortality rates. Various technological advances such as blood analyzers and reagents have proven to be effective to control the outburst of epidemic disease. Rapid diagnostic test modalities such as microbiological laboratories and in-vitro diagnostics testing are capturing the market even in emerging countries. RDT tests involve DNA probes, amplification or nucleic acid sequencing. Multidrug resistant strains of HIV and other pandemic diseases have compelled the manufacturers to develop new technologies and pharmaceutical products. Introduction of DNA vaccine has also created inroads for development of new methods of vaccine manufacturing for treatment of pandemic conditions such as Swine flu and others. Companies such as Roche have assisted in timely curbing of spread of swine flu globally through introduction of their new product named Tami flu.
Some of the major market players for control and treatment of pandemic diseases include diagnostics and biotech firms such Roche, Abbott, Beckman Coulter, Bio-Rad, Biomerieux are few amongst the significant players of this industry.
More Reports On Pharmaceutical market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pharmaceutical-market-reports-1.html
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends.
Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company providing global business research reports and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers.
TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources along with various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information which is indispensable for businesses to sustain their competitive edge.
- Our research reports cover global markets, present analysis and forecast for a period of five years.
- The market structure and forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through primaries conducted with industry players and key opinion leaders (KOLs).
- Respondents are led through a questionnaire to gather quantitative and qualitative inputs on their operations, performance, strategies and views on the overall market, including key developments and technology trends.
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada
Toll Free 866-552-3453
Browse Market Research Blog: